Virtual exhibition “Framework of the history of Chamber II of the University” (1929–1940)
In 1929, the State Printing House was given to the University of Lithuania and titled the Grand Chamber. It became the premises of the Faculty of Humanities, the Faculty of Theology-Philosophy, the Faculty of Mathematics-Natural Sciences, the Technical Faculty, etc. The Library of the University moved into the same building in the same year. Today, the activities of these faculties are remembered by the regulations, timetables of lectures, the publications by lecturers Mykolas Biržiška, Adolfas Šapoka, Stasys Šalkauskis, Juozas Eretas, Konstantinas Regelis, Mykolas Stasys Kaveckis, etc. that were preserved at the Library.
The exhibition is in the process of preparation.